Amenities & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Separate Oven & Microwave
- Phone with Free Local Calling
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Fax Machine
- TV in Every Room
- Bose Surround System
- Satellite Television
- CD Player
- Washer / Dryer In Unit
- Hair Dryer in Each Bathroom
- Parking Stall
- Tennis Rackets & Balls
- Large Movie Selection
- Toys & Games For All Ages
- Bath & Beach Towels
- Hiking and walking through forested trails
- Golfing (several courses close by)
- Seaplane sightseeing
- Hiking or walking
- View ancient petroglyphs
- Whale watching tours
- Horseback riding
- Canoeing, Kayaking and Sail Boating
- Cave exploring
- Gallery gazing
- Bird watching
- Float plane tours
- Vineyard tours
- Enjoy a gourmet meal at Mahle House
- Enjoy a British pub style meal at the Crow and Gate pub
- Day excursions – Cedar and Yellow Point Artisans: Information
Nanaimo – 20 minutes – Historic town & shopping centres.
Ladysmith – 15 minutes – Beautiful West Coast community that was named as one of the ten prettiest towns in Canada.
Chemainus – 25 minutes – “The Little Town that Did.” Renowned for its incredible murals & live theatre.
Cathedral Grove – 40 minutes – Towering Douglas Firs in old growth forest.
Long Beach – 3 hours – Rugged & wild West Coast waterfront scenery.
Victoria – 90 minutes – The scenic capital of BC & home of the world famous Fairmont Empress Hotel.
Mt. Washington – 100 minutes – World class ski resort.
Butchart Gardens – 110 minutes – Fifty-five acres of floral display – featuring spectacular views, meandering paths and expansive lawns. A Vancouver Island must-see